Personal Data Protection
The following information concerns the protection of your personal data. This data is used to, both directly and indirectly, identify you. For example: your first and last names, your email and IP addresses.
Data collection takes place:
- as soon as you visit the Deltrian International website. In your browser, these webpages begin with www.deltrian.com. When a link transfers you to another website, online application, or social network, you must refer to the data processing rules of these services;
- when you contact us.
Your personal data is protected by the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (adopted May 25, 2016). It relates to the protection of an individual’s personal data and the free movement of such data.
Your personal data is collected and processed in order to:
- inform you;
- answer your questions;
- process files that concern you.
Data is also collected and processed anonymously:
- for statistical and qualitative reasons, in order to improve our services;
- in order to communicate in your selected language.
If another organization is better suited to respond to your request for information or service, we will refer you to them thus giving you the opportunity to contact them directly if you wish.
Personal data is collected and automatically processed according to the table below:
Personal Data Collected & Processed
You visit one or multiple websites
You contact us via an electronic form or by email
First and last names, email address provided;
Communications via online contact forms or messaging services;
Metadata whether or not linked to your email.
Other personal data that may be subject to processing is included in the data processing register.
Data that is not of a personal nature is also automatically collected, but without linking to your IP address, thus respecting your anonymity. It is used to establish statistics and to improve content:
- Language selection
- Search engine used
- Keywords used
- Transfer website
- Webpages visited
- Duration of visit
- List of downloaded files
- Date and time of access
- Browser used
- Platform and/or operating system installed on your computer
Our website uses the following cookies:
- Cookies necessary for the proper operation of the site:
- language_cookie: language selection
- SimpleSAMLSessionID: unique session ID
- Google web analytics cookies:
- Cookies intended to improve the interactivity of the site:
- sharethis: social network sharing buttons
- _unam: associated with “ShareThis” in order to track the number of clicks and shares of a page
- tags.bluekai.com: adware
Data retention period
The data retention period:
- of your IP address is 24 hours
- of cookies is 13 months
- of communications via online contact forms and email is 12 months
Deltrian International guarantees the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data. It is most notably protected against unauthorized access, illegitimate use, loss and unauthorized modifications. In order to achieve this, we use technical procedures which, due to security reasons, we do not publish on our website. Nevertheless, know that physically, technically and organizationally, appropriate measures are taken in order to guarantee a level of security that is adapted to all potential risks.
Rights of access, correction, objection and deletion
You have the following rights related to your personal data that we use: access, correction, objection and deletion.
Your request will be processed within 30 calendar days. If your request is particularly complicated or our customer services are managing many requests, this deadline will be extended to 60 days.
In order to exercise your rights, please send a letter or email to our data protection representative, along with a proof of your identity and your signature to:
Deltrian International SA
ATTN: Data protection representative
Rue de Berlaimont, 21 A
For all information concerning our data protection policies, please contact our data protection representative: email@example.com